Adrienne Graham Bio | ad rienne Graham is CEO & Founder of Empower Me! Corporation, a media, publishing and professional development organization for the upwardly mobile professional woman. She's the voice behind Views From the Top Radio Show and the creative, social media visionary responsible for creating Empower Me Institute, Fearless Woman Magazine, Empowered Woman TV. 4 Surefire Ways to Damage Your Networking Relationships (and What You Can Do to Save Them) by Adrienne Graham I have said on many occasions that networking is a team sport. While I want everyone to be themselves and "keep it real," there is a time and a place for everything. And for some things, there is NO time and place. Below are the top four networking pet peeves of mine. I share them not to complain, but to educate. Please stop and think about each of these and determine if you fit the mold. If you do, STOP IT immediately. 1. Whining and using the guilt card. ...
Comments
Post a Comment